Below you will find guidance and instructions on how to donate items to our hospitals. If you have additional quesitons please email the contact listed for each location.
Dell Seton Medical Center
Due to infection control and allergies we CANNOT accept used items of ANY kind. This includes magazines, books, toys, medical equipment, or other supplies. We CAN accept newly purchased items.
- Please do not wrap donations.
- No personalized notes or well wishes of any kind.
- We make every effort to maximize the donations we receive from donors.
- Due to privacy and infection control, we cannot allow personal delivery of gifts and donations directly to patients.
For any questions related to donating items to Dell Seton Medical Center, please contact the Director of Volunteers, Pam Crowther at PCrowther@ascension.org
Mail items to:
Dell Seton Medical Center, Volunteer Services
1500 Red River
Austin, TX 78701
Drop off items to main information desk:
- Four pack colored crayons
- Colored map pencils
- Colored markers
- Coloring books in both English and Spanish
- Crossword books in both English and Spanish
- Books in both English and Spanish
- Small puzzles
- Blank spiral notebooks
- Drawing paper
- Journals and writing supplies
- Playing cards